Widsom From The Ancestors
Widsom From The Elders
The Ten Indian Commandments
- Remain close to the Great Spirit.
- Show great respect for your fellow beings.
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
- Be truthful and honest at all times.
- Do what you know to be right.
- Look after the well being of mind and body.
- Treat the earth and all that dwell there on with respect.
- Take full responsibility for your actions.
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
- Work together for the benefit of all man kind.
THE SEVEN LAWS OF THE GREAT SPIRIT
THE CHEROKEE LEGEND OF THE SACRED PIPE
CREE INDIAN PROPHECY
For more information contact: Chief RedArrow